Monday, September 13, 2010

9 PM


With me back in work full-time, I am finding between 8:30 to 9 PM every night the house is quiet as my babies are asleep from a full day of fun at their daycare homes/centers and mom is not too far from joining them! Our lives have been busy with adjusting to two working parents around here. The house is left alone during the day- no lights are left on, no cartoons to watch and lunches to make, we leave our humble home and venture towards the city, me going the farthest to a job I am blessed to have and am enjoying with each day. It is not always easy- kids are in two different places right now, but soon that will change. I am lucky to have found such great people to care for Ella and Luke.

The focus of my days is my family and the work load Monday through Friday at my office and desk! So unfortantly my blog, friends and networking has played second fiddle. The following are a few pics of those precious babies asleep upstairs!




1 comment:

Donald said...

Ella is huge! Wow! Congratulations on the new job; it sounds its going well.