Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dare I...

There is a letter I am tempted to write. Must be handwritten and though I don't have the person's address, I have there parents, so know I could get it to them.
Dare I compose a letter after so many years....
Share with this person who I am and my family now....
No expectation on the recipients part, just a letter to let them know I think of them and do miss them....dare I do it.

Nerves are setting in and I think I need to sleep on it, if I can. All I have is white paper...is that enough. Really it isn't the paper but the words on the paper. I know what I want to say...could set me free and finally let go, knowing I tried way back when and I am trying now, no expectation, no bringing up the past. Though we are bonded from our past, our futures became much different, I have no regrets, but maybe, from time to time, I think and wonder about this person. Extend this token....paper tomorrow, prayers for peace and that I do it.

1 comment:

Donald said...

Nicola, I've been away from your blog for awhile. I hope your letter writing exercise went well.
Pax,
D