Thursday, April 7, 2011

And it begins

How long has it begin, where do I begin. These are the first words that escape when I realize it has been November since I posted a photo or even thought of sitting down for 5 minutes to create a posting.
I guess the working mom of two with a great husband and his career has led my blog to sit dormant for far too long. Thanks in part to my sister-in-law, that has two posting to my first one, I am bring the blogging back to my life. So loyal viewers, readers from afar, I am BACK.
What will I post about you may wonder...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness- well more like, the ever-changing challenges, up and downs, loving and never finished laundry days of my life. The Kids, Kyle and I might even sprinkle in some random thoughts I am having from my commute, encounters that day or just things floating around.
I promise to be more consistent, treat it like a personal deadline. I might even bring in some scriptures, books I love, movie reviews, the things my kids say and do, along with the new chapter the Freeman family is preparing to embark on. Will I share everything, like any good novel, I am not going to give everything away in the first chapter. I hope you will travel with me on this posting journey of giving you a glimpse into Life of Nicola, how it has expanded with endless love, friendships and challenges.
I think I might of overchallenged myself, as I said I would post more last year, New Year, new season! New Challenge. Enjoy- looking forward to filling you all in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!! You are back!

Anonymous said...

http://29d9y9gp.Tubeee.com/ click this link if u wanna make extra cash online