Friday, April 8, 2011

Random things

It is funny some of the things I see people do during their commute each morning. This morning it was the following:
  • Man smoking and drinking coffee with his window down
  • Woman apply mascara
  • Working on IPad (oh how I want one!!!)
  • Woman smoking- with window up in Bentley (a crazy expensive car and spoiling it by smoking)
  • And then there was me- trying to have Go-Go Gadget arms trying to play the DVD player for the kids!
After I did the drop off with Ella, Luke and I headed home, were he took a quick nap while to handy men worked on re-staining the entry way floors. After his nap we headed to Chick-Fil-A for some fun play and lunch. It was fun to watch Luke play without Miss Ella around and direct him.

We then headed to Lowe's and purchased some flowers for our front entrance and backyard. I was surprised I didn't go overboard.

Our realtor came over and discussed our next steps, well, it was more of Kyle and her, as I was trying to keep Luke away from the wet floors and ended up outside on the swings and kicking balls around in the backyard.

Now Luke is sleeping and I am watching the New York Housewives and shaking head! How wild and crazy their lives are. I need to work on the house and get it ready on the inside for the open house on Sunday, along with the endless laundry that seems to never end.

Ok, better get moving on doing some house work done. Hoping for a nice day tomorrow so we can go to a park or the zoo.

More to come!

3 comments:

donald said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Nicola. Um, "realtor"? Are you guys moving soon?

Nicola said...

Yes, to Minnesota, can you believe it. New job for Kyle. Will have to blog about this soon.

Donald said...

Minnesota, eh? I imagine you will want to your fly rod and long underwear...